How Many Times Mr. Bush? How Many Times Mr. Bush?

Oh shit

This really needs to be available for download as an MP3. I so want to jam that in my car.

Dumbass Dumbass Dance Dumbass Dumbass Dance

Friggin hilarious!

Hell, I thought the first one was good, but I'd love to see more parodies of this, it's totally hilarious.

Rebecca Rebecca

Did ya big guy?

That was hilarious. 5/5

Fuzzy Math Fuzzy Math

Good work

Like the guy before me said, the animation wasn't very good at all, but IMO that contributed more than it took away. I think it was pretty funny that way. The use of sound was very good, and alot of the clips put together went along with the beat pretty well too. I'd like to see one done with Gore talking about his lockbox and how he invented the internet..

Keep up the good work.

Walk-Smash-Walk Walk-Smash-Walk

Holy Jesus..

That must have been one hell of a dream, it sure was one hell of an animation. I can't even imagine grooving like that in my sleep.. damn.. Awesome work.

Maximum Ninja - 2 Maximum Ninja - 2

whoa..

Spent way too much time staring at the intro screen... mmm red lines...

YAAFM 9: Michael Moore YAAFM 9: Michael Moore

Check and mate... motherfucker.

Killerinstinct2r is about as dumb as they come. Oh yeah, and since you can't spell.. I guess Micheal Moore hates you too. Yeah the truth hurts, and now people can see the other side of Micheal, who is not just this wonderful man enlightening us of the horrors of our own government. Yeah, our government is shitty and hypocritical, but so is he. 9/11 probably was our fault, as a way to increase oil revenue and push other nations out of the oil market, but farenheit 9/11 was a way to milk money out of so many American people, making them think they have just seen some kind of revelation. The corruption is always there, no matter who is in power, so don't act like it's the first time. You're being used.

Sexy Lesbians Sexy Lesbians

So stupid it was funny.

It was stupid as hell, but alot of people have a sense of humor like that, me for example. Not the best work, but still funny.

wallpaperman responds:

lol

***JIMCARREYISONFIRE*** ***JIMCARREYISONFIRE***

The hell?

That was pretty gay.

Star Wars Gangsta Rap: SE Star Wars Gangsta Rap: SE

Thats a mighty good gin and tonic

Great flash, amazing.